Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Better Late than never 2012

Well so far the fist 6 months of 2012 have been busy.

On March 31st, we lost my beautiful, wonderful grandmother.  She was 79 years old. She is very much missed. But I think somehow it brought family members closer than before. A week before she passed I had a chance to be with her. Even though she was very tired and looked like she was sleeping, I told her that I loved her and she tried real hard to say it back. Even though the words just couldn't come out....I know what she was trying to say. So I just sat there beside her holding my hand and letting her rub it with her thumb. I made a pic video (which I will post separably).

















In May the kids have finished School. Tatum moves on to the Middle School this fall and  Jayden will start at Stuart Burns,theey both excited to be starting new schools.

They both were in Softball/baseball this year with DCYAA.

Tatum Sliding Home!!!!


Southern Storm Ponytail's 1st place!!!
Jayden
 Tatum's Team "Southern Storm" , coached by Philip Estes,  Won 1st place in the Ponytail Division. They did an awesome job this season. Jaydens team "Dickson Ear Nose Throat  didn't do so well but he loved to play. He's still learning.

Jayden and Tatum







We Also went to Florida this summer. This was our 1st family vacation 12 years together as a family and this is our first!  The kids had so much fun. We went with our close friends. The Edward-Ledger family.
The Baker Family

No comments: