Saturday, January 24, 2009

Luck One Part 2


Okay, so Just before Sound and Speed, Our Local Radio Station called me at work...I had just won 4 tickets the the Colgate Country Showdown hosted by Leanne Rimes. Well I have won these tickets 3 years in a role now and have taking Bobby, Jordan and Ryan. The show was great as usually. This is a TV Taping so we start out the evening with clapping.......A LOT of Clapping. This year it was all guys competing. Now the guy that won was Josh Bulford, He was my second choice. I was hoping the winner was Korey Blake. His last song was awesome. So if you log on to Colgatecountryshowdown.com in the next month or two it will tell you when it will be airing on GAC. Check it out you just might see me....lol

Stay tuned for Part 3...if i even go.....just wait and see.

No comments: